The Newport Jazz Festival
1st & 2nd May 2021
Yup, check the dates above. We have taken a deep breath and postponed the Festival until the same time next year. Band leaders and registered musicians have been informed and a copy of the advice is attached.
We will be locking the website whilst we process refunds etc. Leaving plenty of time for something else to go wrong…
We do not know how many bands will stay registered for next year, how many will run screaming for the hills, never to be seen again. Hopefully, the same list as was confirmed just two weeks ago… We will guarantee any band on that list that wants to stay registered a spot for next year.