Jazz Studies – Individual Tuition.
I have a couple of vacant spots in my teaching schedule which may appeal to dedicated students wishing to pick particular areas for focussed study.
Where? – I teach at the MLC Music Academy, Barkers Road Kew, and the
- times available – for lessons of duration either 45 or 60 minutes, weekly or fortnightly – lie between
- 4.00 p.m and 5.30 p.m Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
Subject areas can include:
- Functional harmony – major and melodic minor scales; cadences
- Other scale types
- Improvisation and melodic patterns
- Jazz articulation and phrasing
- Piano voicings
- Ear training.
Interested ??- email me – Noel Matthews – at firstname.lastname@example.org.